• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines including engineering.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Maximum of 2 years of experience as an analyst.
• Enthusiastic about improving abilities.
• Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding quantitative and organizational skills.
• Preparing daily bulletins
• Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions
• Analyzing ISE100-listed companies
• Performing industry research
• Financial Modeling and valuations
• Writing research reports
• Updating forecast and valuation models for covered companies
• Make company visits and attend trade shows and industry conferences.
• Updating existing templates with new data and producing regular written reports on
companies and themes which we cover
• Monitoring company news and events